Confidentiality of personal data
Data confidentiality poses a serious importance for COUTURE FASHION BY CRISTINA SRL and we seek to be transparent about processing the personal data.
The operator of personal data is COUTURE FASHION BY CRISTINA SRL (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”)
Address: 70 Emanoil Porumbaru St., District 1, Bucharest, 011427, Romania
Registered at the Trade Register under no. J40/9209/2017, tax code RO37758501
- What categories of personal data do we collect?
Name, surname, date of birth, mobile phone number, e-mail address, home address, order number, type of products ordered, payment information, transaction details.
Information regarding your use of the user account and our website, such as the date and time you accessed the website, including the public IP address, public Device ID and similar data about you;
The Company collects personal data in the following ways: directly from you (provided on the site, e-mail), from traffic reports recorded by the servers that host the site and through ies.
- For what purposes do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data in order to process your order and supply the products you have purchased, including:
- Processing your orders or requests to change existing orders;
- Processing of the products you have purchased from us and information on the status of your order.
- Providing products;
- For the safe administration of the IT system of the Company and in order to avoid criminal activities;
- To allow customers to offer suggestions and notifications regarding the products and services offered by the Company;
- to enable marketing activities, including: the use of your Personal Data to send you news about our products and services, when you purchase a product or when you set up a user account.
You can unsubscribe from these marketing communications at any time, quickly and easily. All you have to do is click on the “Unsubscribe” link included in each newsletter;
Displaying personalized offers on the Site, based on the information you provide us;
For carrying out promotional activities;
- The basis for the processing of personal data
- Conclusion and execution of the contract;
- The legitimate interest to ensure the proper functioning of Company’s site, to improve the quality of products and services;
- consent for carrying out direct marketing activities;
- legal obligations, for the fulfillment of some obligations related to the tax, accounting law or certain requests of the public authorities.
- Data transfer and recipients
For the good functioning of the site as well as for the development of the activity related to online payments, processing and delivery of orders, the Company concludes contracts with various service providers, such as: payment processors, IT service providers and courier.
Your data will not be transmitted outside the European space.
- Retention period
Your data is kept as long as necessary to achieve the above purposes, as follows:
- for the entire period of your account’s existence, as well as for a subsequent period in case you have ongoing orders;
- in case of fulfilling some legal obligations;
- in case of a litigation, personal data may be kept for its entire period and subsequently, for a period of up to 3 years, representing the general limitation period;
- the data referring to the execution of a contract and other afferent documents, representing also the data referring to the Orders will be able to be kept for a period of up to 3 years;
- certain data can be kept for a period of up to 10 years, according to legal obligations of fiscal / accounting nature;
- if you subscribe to our newsletter, the data will be kept until the time of unsubscription.
- Data security
The company will process the personal data below legally, correctly and in a transparent manner towards you and will take all necessary guarantees to ensure the observance of your privacy right. In addition, the Company will take and maintain reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss, misuse and unauthorized: access, disclosure, modification and destruction.
The site may contain web links or links to other sites considered by the Company, useful in terms of the content of its site and which are not under the control or guidance of the Company. In case of using these web links or references, the general conditions of use corresponding to those sites will be applied, and the Company does not assume liability for the content of these third party sites.
- Your rights
The right to access personal data
You can obtain confirmation from us that we process your personal data, as well as details about the processing (purpose of processing, categories of personal data concerned, recipients of the data, etc.).
You also have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you. In this regard, you may address a request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending it to address: 70 Emanoil Porumbaru St., District 1, Bucharest, 011427, Romania.
The right to rectify personal data
If the data we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, you have the right to request its rectification. This can be done either by filling in the contact form on the site, or by sending a request to the e-mail address email@example.com
The right to restriction of personal data
You have the right to obtain from the operator the restriction of processing personal data in case one of the following cases applies:
(a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
(c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
(d) the data subject has objected to processing for the period during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
The right to data portability
You may receive the personal data that you have provided to the operator in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and you may transmit that data to another operator.
The right to object
You have the right to object, at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal date in the event the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or which results from the exercise of public authority with which it is invested the operator, or when the processing is necessary for the purpose of the pursuing legitimate interests sought out by the operator or by a third party.
The operator no longer processes personal data, unless the operator demonstrates that it has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or in case the operator’s purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
The right not to submit to an automated decision-making process
You have the right not to be subject to a decision solely based on automated processing, except in cases where you expressly accept the automated decision.
The right to erasure
In certain situations, you may request the deletion of your personal data, in cases when it is no longer necessary for the purpose of processing. However, there may be situations when this is not possible, for example:
- processing is necessary to respect freedom of speech and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- there are other reasons of public interest that justify the storage of data, such as those related to public health or scientific and historical research;
- we must store personal data for a possible lawsuit.
The above mentioned rights will be exercised by drafting a written request, dating, signing and submitting it to the Company at the postal address: 70 Emanoil Porumbaru St., District 1, Bucharest, 011427, Romania or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.
The rights listed above are not absolute. There are exceptions, so each request received will be analyzed so that we can decide whether it is justified or not. To the extent that the request is substantiated, we will facilitate the exercise of your rights. If the request is unfounded, we will reject it, but we will inform you about the reasons for the refusal and about the rights to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority and to go to court.
The Company will try to respond to your request within 30 days. However, the term can be extended under the law, depending on various aspects, such as the complexity of the application, the large number of applications received or the inability to identify you in a timely manner.